Friday, June 21, 2013

No promises....

Yikes! A whole year has gone by without any attention to this blog! I'm a terrible blogger. I've even been a terrible blog stalker this year, until this week when I was introduced to Feedly, although I may be having to change to blog lovin'. Boy has that made blog stalking so much easier!  I have read that Google Reader is going bye-bye and I'm not sure what that means in regards to Blogger. I hope it's staying so I can post once a year (lets be honest!)

Well a lot has happened in this year. I taught a Transitional Kindergarten class with 13 students. It was an good experience and much needed in my district, but it is no longer, due to $$. Hard to believe that money would be a reason to get rid of it, I know.  So I will be back to "regular" K this coming year.  There are 3 K teachers at my school and we have leveled reading groups. I will be teaching the lowest group so I will basically be teaching transitional again just without the title.  It will be nice to be part of the group again and not off by myself!

We are changing from Saxon math to enVision.  I guess my summer homework is to figure it out! I saw a facebook post about someone changing also and many didn't have very good things to say about it so I'm a little concerned.  My colleagues taught one unit at the end of the year to try it out and they seemed to like it so I'm hopeful it isn't too bad!

Another big event this year was the birth of my second son! Brantley joined us May 6. Big brother Colt loves him!!  This is one reason I'm not making any promises of frequent posts!  Life with 2 children is busy busy busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way! Here are my babies!





I have a friend who is a GREAT photographer by hobby and she is using my babies as guinea pigs! And I'm totally okay with it when I get awesome pictures of them!

Enjoy your summer and I'm going to figure out what to do about this whole google reader thing! 

~Steph

Bloglovin'
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6380401/?claim=smyx3epwnfm">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


1 comment:

  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid, Dercum,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS. You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.... 

    ReplyDelete